No right schemes since independence: Akhilesh
Lalitpur: In an obvious attack on the Congress, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday said that right schemes have not been made since independence, which has led to a number of problems in the country.
"A lot of problems were witnessed by the country as right schemes were not made after freedom. The common man had to suffer due to this", Yadav said addressing a programme organised to distribute unemployment allowance and Kanya Vidya Dhan here.
"In Delhi, those sitting on the coffers are involved in loot even today", he said.
Akhilesh promised that if voted to power in 2014 at the Centre, his party would launch a number of schemes for farmers and youths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers