No right schemes since independence: Akhilesh
Lalitpur: In an obvious attack on the Congress, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday said that right schemes have not been made since independence, which has led to a number of problems in the country.
"A lot of problems were witnessed by the country as right schemes were not made after freedom. The common man had to suffer due to this", Yadav said addressing a programme organised to distribute unemployment allowance and Kanya Vidya Dhan here.
"In Delhi, those sitting on the coffers are involved in loot even today", he said.
Akhilesh promised that if voted to power in 2014 at the Centre, his party would launch a number of schemes for farmers and youths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi