No right schemes since independence: Akhilesh
Lalitpur: In an obvious attack on the Congress, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Friday said that right schemes have not been made since independence, which has led to a number of problems in the country.
"A lot of problems were witnessed by the country as right schemes were not made after freedom. The common man had to suffer due to this", Yadav said addressing a programme organised to distribute unemployment allowance and Kanya Vidya Dhan here.
"In Delhi, those sitting on the coffers are involved in loot even today", he said.
Akhilesh promised that if voted to power in 2014 at the Centre, his party would launch a number of schemes for farmers and youths.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!