No swine flu death in UP: Health Minister
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh Government Wednesday claimed that so far there was no swine flu death reported in the state.
Health Minister Shankhlal Manjhi, replying to a question by a BJP member in the Assembly over swine flu cases, said "There was no death in the state due to swine flu. However, if any member gives any specific information in this regard we, will inquire into it and take action, if necessary."
BJP member Shyamdeo Roy Chowdhury had claimed that there were at least eight deaths in the state due to swine flu but the government was not sensitive on the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...