Noida bank gutted in fire

A bank in Noida was gutted after a fire broke out in the premises, a fire officer said Friday.

Noida: A bank in Noida was gutted after a fire broke out in the premises, a fire officer said Friday.
An electric short circuit led to the fire in the Union Bank of India in Brahmaputra Market late Thursday.
"The cause of the fire was an electric short circuit. Five fire tenders were pressed into service and the blaze was doused within an hour," Chief Fire Officer AB Pande said.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close