Noida chairman directs CEOs to hear public grievances
Noida: Chairman of three authorities Rakesh Bahadur on Thursday directed Chief Executive Officers to hear public grievances every day for two hours.
He directed them to be in office from 12 noon to 2 PM and conduct public hearings every day.
Bahadur also reviewed development projects.
Noida CEO Sanjeev Saran and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway CEO Rama Raman were present at the meeting.
Project engineers have been directed to visit the sectors thrice a week and inspect the development works.
Bahadur is Chairman of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority(NOIDA), Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority(GNIDA) and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed