Noida chairman directs CEOs to hear public grievances
Noida: Chairman of three authorities Rakesh Bahadur on Thursday directed Chief Executive Officers to hear public grievances every day for two hours.
He directed them to be in office from 12 noon to 2 PM and conduct public hearings every day.
Bahadur also reviewed development projects.
Noida CEO Sanjeev Saran and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway CEO Rama Raman were present at the meeting.
Project engineers have been directed to visit the sectors thrice a week and inspect the development works.
Bahadur is Chairman of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority(NOIDA), Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority(GNIDA) and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers