Noida chairman directs CEOs to hear public grievances
Noida: Chairman of three authorities Rakesh Bahadur on Thursday directed Chief Executive Officers to hear public grievances every day for two hours.
He directed them to be in office from 12 noon to 2 PM and conduct public hearings every day.
Bahadur also reviewed development projects.
Noida CEO Sanjeev Saran and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway CEO Rama Raman were present at the meeting.
Project engineers have been directed to visit the sectors thrice a week and inspect the development works.
Bahadur is Chairman of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority(NOIDA), Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority(GNIDA) and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls