Noida chairman directs CEOs to hear public grievances
Noida: Chairman of three authorities Rakesh Bahadur on Thursday directed Chief Executive Officers to hear public grievances every day for two hours.
He directed them to be in office from 12 noon to 2 PM and conduct public hearings every day.
Bahadur also reviewed development projects.
Noida CEO Sanjeev Saran and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway CEO Rama Raman were present at the meeting.
Project engineers have been directed to visit the sectors thrice a week and inspect the development works.
Bahadur is Chairman of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority(NOIDA), Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority(GNIDA) and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened