Noida chairman directs CEOs to hear public grievances
Noida: Chairman of three authorities Rakesh Bahadur on Thursday directed Chief Executive Officers to hear public grievances every day for two hours.
He directed them to be in office from 12 noon to 2 PM and conduct public hearings every day.
Bahadur also reviewed development projects.
Noida CEO Sanjeev Saran and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway CEO Rama Raman were present at the meeting.
Project engineers have been directed to visit the sectors thrice a week and inspect the development works.
Bahadur is Chairman of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority(NOIDA), Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority(GNIDA) and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- IIT-Bombay has blacklisted these 9 companies from placements for one year
- US Open: Ramkumar Ramanathan falls in first round of qualifiers
- Gems, jewellery exports up about 12% in Apr-Jul FY17
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH