Noida: Condition of second starving sister worsens, shifted to ICU
Noida: Hours after one of the two
starving sisters, who were rescued from six months of self-
confinement at their house, died at a hospital here, the
condition of the other deteriorated on Wednesday.
Doctors at Kailash Hospital said the younger sister,
Sonali, has been shifted to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) as her
condition has worsened.
"Her blood pressure has fallen. She is diagnosed with
malnutrition, dehydration and depression," they said.
In a shocking case of self-deprivation, Anuradha and
her sister Sonali, both in their 40s and holding doctrate
degrees, were found malnourished and dehydrated by police and
neighbours yesterday in their Sector 59 apartment.
Anuradha died of cardiac arrest while undergoing
treatment this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof