Noida Ext flat owners threaten campaign against Team Anna
Noida: Protesting Team Anna member Manish Sisodia`s visit to Greater Noida in support of local farmers, a flat owners` association in Noida today threatened to launch a campaign against them.
Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) warned the Team Anna against "ignoring their interests."
Sisodia is scheduled to meet farmers affected by the land acquisition in Noida Extension today.
NEFOMA threatened to show black flags to the Team Anna members and launch campaign against them.
"We condemn Teams Anna`s move. They are trying to politicise the issue and playing with our sentiments. We warn them if they did not stop all this then we will show them black flags where-ever they go," said Shweta Bharti representative of NEFOMA.
"We, on behalf of over 1 lakh middle class Noida Extension flat buyers, invite Team Anna to come and join our dharna on June 8 at NCRPB Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi," said Bharti.
Today NEFOMA had a meeting at Sector-5, Noida, where besides condemning Anna Team`s move they also held discussions on the forthcoming dharna.
The dharna would be organised by the association demanding approval of Noida Extension projects immediately.
Every month we heard approval is coming but it kept on delaying, alleged Bharti.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'