Noida Extension flat owners express concern over HC ruling
Greater Noida: With the Allahabad High Court recently asking the authorities to return land acquired at Patwari village to its original owners, the Noida Extension Flat Owners Welfare Association (NEFOWA) on Sunday expressed its concern over the development.
Hundreds of flat buyers today met to discuss the issue, and said any decision involving the Greater Noida West Housing Project should be taken after considering the sentiments and welfare of thousands of middle class home buyers.
"Buyers of all housing projects are under a great dilemma. Despite assurances from the authority and the builders, they are totally confused and unable to understand whether their projects are affected by this order or not," NEFOWA general secretary Shweta Bharti said.
"The existence of Greater Noida West Housing Project must be saved," she said, adding that such court verdicts "will severely hamper the pace of the construction in the whole Noida Extension projects".
"After the approval of Master Plan, we had high hopes that soon we will get our homes but the recent decision has spilled water on our aspirations," she said.
Meanwhile, on a petition filed by the Noida Extension Flat Owners Members Association, the high court had sent notices to six builders to submit their replies regarding the association`s claims of harassment and delay in possession and cancellation of some allotment.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor