Noida Extension flat owners move Allahabad HC
Greater Noida: Noida Extension Flat Owners
and Members Association (NEFOMA) has moved the Allahabad High
Court seeking early approval of the master plan by NCRPB so
that work could start at Noida extension and they should get
The Association representatives today met National
Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) officials at its Delhi
office and requested early approval of the master plan.
One of the reasons cited in the petition by the
Association was that the full bench judgment of the court has
given a positive direction to the respondent Board to clear
the master plan of 2021 after due consideration as soon as
possible so that the developmental work may start on the
allotted land, Shweta Bharti, General Secretary of NEFOMA said
The other ground was that non-disposal of the requests
of the petitioner-Association on the master plan of 2021 is
against the provisions of National Capita Region Act 1985.
Other grounds are that the inaction on the part of the
respondents is also "illegal" against the provisions of 1985
Act as held by the full bench also and the "inaction" on the
part of NCRPB is also in teeth of the judgment of the full
bench, said Bharti.
NEFOMA has prayed to the court to issue a writ, order or
direction in the nature of mandamus asking NCRPB to take a
decision as expeditiously as possible preferably within a time
frame on the master plan 2021 with the observations and
directions so that the Association and similarly situated
allottees may start the development over the allotted land,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!