Noida flat owners asked to participate in Jun 8 protest march
Noida: A flat owners` association here on Sunday appealed to all the buyers of Noida Extension flats to participate in the June 8 protest march in Delhi against the non-clearance of Greater Noida master plan.
"Around one lakh Noida Extension buyers are affected due to the unwanted delay in Master Plan approval. They had invested for their home. The delay in the approval is putting them to further hardship and financial loss," Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) said in a statement.
"All buyers of Noida Extension flats are requested to take half or full day leave to participate in the protest rally at Delhi," it said.
The protest rally will start from Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Metro station in the morning and will proceed to NCRPB office in Lodhi Road, a representative of NEFOMA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon