Noida flat owners asked to participate in Jun 8 protest march
Noida: A flat owners` association here on Sunday appealed to all the buyers of Noida Extension flats to participate in the June 8 protest march in Delhi against the non-clearance of Greater Noida master plan.
"Around one lakh Noida Extension buyers are affected due to the unwanted delay in Master Plan approval. They had invested for their home. The delay in the approval is putting them to further hardship and financial loss," Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) said in a statement.
"All buyers of Noida Extension flats are requested to take half or full day leave to participate in the protest rally at Delhi," it said.
The protest rally will start from Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Metro station in the morning and will proceed to NCRPB office in Lodhi Road, a representative of NEFOMA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death