Noida flat owners asked to participate in Jun 8 protest march
Noida: A flat owners` association here on Sunday appealed to all the buyers of Noida Extension flats to participate in the June 8 protest march in Delhi against the non-clearance of Greater Noida master plan.
"Around one lakh Noida Extension buyers are affected due to the unwanted delay in Master Plan approval. They had invested for their home. The delay in the approval is putting them to further hardship and financial loss," Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) said in a statement.
"All buyers of Noida Extension flats are requested to take half or full day leave to participate in the protest rally at Delhi," it said.
The protest rally will start from Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Metro station in the morning and will proceed to NCRPB office in Lodhi Road, a representative of NEFOMA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice