Noida hotel sealed for flouting land norms
Noida: The Noida administration Saturday sealed a hotel for flouting land allotment norms, said Gautam Budh Nagar District Magistrate MKS Sundaram.
The administration sealed Hotel Golf View in Sector 37 around 6.30 p.m. The land for the hotel, owned by Devendra Singh Gangal, is suspected to have been obtained on false information.
Officials accompanied by police reached the hotel and asked the staff to leave the building before sealing it.
"The owner had furnished false information about his credentials for obtaining the plot on gram sabha land and later getting its layout plan changed from the zila panchayat office," Sundaram said.
"A notice was sent to the hotel owner five days back to explain within three days why he submitted false information," he said.
"Even after five days, the owner did not respond to the notice. So, we sealed the site," Sundaram said.
"An FIR (first information report) was registered eight days back on the complaint of Noida CEO, for which investigations are on," he said.
Sources said that the layout plan of the hotel was changed at the behest of an official of the Noida authority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic