Noida industrialist goes missing
Noida: A city industrialist has gone
missing and is suspected to have been kidnapped, police said
Industrialist Saurabh Jain, who runs a garment export
unit in Greater Noida, had gone missing on Wednesday night
from Sector 41.
"We had received the missing person complaint last
evening, a police officer said.
Asked about reports that the kidnappers have demanded
a ransom of Rs one crore, the officer said the family members
have not given them any information in this regard.
"His car was found abandoned in Civil Lines area of
Ghaziabad last night around 10 PM. It was parked between two
trucks and the car’s doors were open.On the basis of papers
recovered from the car, Ghaziabad Police had informed Noida
Police," he said.
Police teams are trying to find the missing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery