Noida industrialist goes missing
Noida: A city industrialist has gone
missing and is suspected to have been kidnapped, police said
Industrialist Saurabh Jain, who runs a garment export
unit in Greater Noida, had gone missing on Wednesday night
from Sector 41.
"We had received the missing person complaint last
evening, a police officer said.
Asked about reports that the kidnappers have demanded
a ransom of Rs one crore, the officer said the family members
have not given them any information in this regard.
"His car was found abandoned in Civil Lines area of
Ghaziabad last night around 10 PM. It was parked between two
trucks and the car’s doors were open.On the basis of papers
recovered from the car, Ghaziabad Police had informed Noida
Police," he said.
Police teams are trying to find the missing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing