Noida industrialist goes missing
Noida: A city industrialist has gone
missing and is suspected to have been kidnapped, police said
Industrialist Saurabh Jain, who runs a garment export
unit in Greater Noida, had gone missing on Wednesday night
from Sector 41.
"We had received the missing person complaint last
evening, a police officer said.
Asked about reports that the kidnappers have demanded
a ransom of Rs one crore, the officer said the family members
have not given them any information in this regard.
"His car was found abandoned in Civil Lines area of
Ghaziabad last night around 10 PM. It was parked between two
trucks and the car’s doors were open.On the basis of papers
recovered from the car, Ghaziabad Police had informed Noida
Police," he said.
Police teams are trying to find the missing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy