Noida land allotment: BJP approaches UP Lokayukta
Lucknow: Alleging scam in Noida plot allotment, BJP on Monday lodged a complaint with Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta Justice NK Mehrotra demanding an inquiry into the irregularities.
A party delegation led by national secretary Kirit Somaiya met the Lokayukta and submitted a complaint regarding scam in Noida plot allotment, BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
Several senior officials, including former chairman of Noida, have been made party in the complaint, Pathak said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know