Noida land allotment: BJP approaches UP Lokayukta
Lucknow: Alleging scam in Noida plot allotment, BJP on Monday lodged a complaint with Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta Justice NK Mehrotra demanding an inquiry into the irregularities.
A party delegation led by national secretary Kirit Somaiya met the Lokayukta and submitted a complaint regarding scam in Noida plot allotment, BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
Several senior officials, including former chairman of Noida, have been made party in the complaint, Pathak said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof