Noida land scam: CBI court records statement
Ghaziabad: A CBI court on Tuesday recorded statement of two witnesses in the Noida land scam case involving former Uttar Pradesh chief secretary Neera Yadav.
CBI special court judge AK Singh recorded the statement of two witnesses while an accused in the case, Rajeev Kumar, IAS officer and a beneficiary in the land plot allotment, failed to appear before the court.
The judge fixed April 30 as the next date for hearing.
A 1971 batch IAS officer, Yadav had allegedly allotted plots out of turn to bureaucrats, including Rajeev, politicians, industrialists and her relatives while she was the CEO of NOIDA Authority in the 1990s.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference