Noida land scam: CBI court records statement
Ghaziabad: A CBI court on Tuesday recorded statement of two witnesses in the Noida land scam case involving former Uttar Pradesh chief secretary Neera Yadav.
CBI special court judge AK Singh recorded the statement of two witnesses while an accused in the case, Rajeev Kumar, IAS officer and a beneficiary in the land plot allotment, failed to appear before the court.
The judge fixed April 30 as the next date for hearing.
A 1971 batch IAS officer, Yadav had allegedly allotted plots out of turn to bureaucrats, including Rajeev, politicians, industrialists and her relatives while she was the CEO of NOIDA Authority in the 1990s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown