Noida land scam: CBI court records statement
Ghaziabad: A CBI court on Tuesday recorded statement of two witnesses in the Noida land scam case involving former Uttar Pradesh chief secretary Neera Yadav.
CBI special court judge AK Singh recorded the statement of two witnesses while an accused in the case, Rajeev Kumar, IAS officer and a beneficiary in the land plot allotment, failed to appear before the court.
The judge fixed April 30 as the next date for hearing.
A 1971 batch IAS officer, Yadav had allegedly allotted plots out of turn to bureaucrats, including Rajeev, politicians, industrialists and her relatives while she was the CEO of NOIDA Authority in the 1990s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan