Noida scam fallout: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Kumar shifted
Lucknow: Principal secretary (appointment) Rajiv Kumar, who was convicted by a CBI court in the Noida plot allotment scam, was on Tuesday night shifted and put on waitlist by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Rajiv Kumar, who was holding the charge of principal secretary, appointment along with personnel and vigilance, has been put on the waitlist and principal secretary, medical education and excise J P Sharma has been given additional charge of the departments, an official spokesman said here.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Neera Yadav and Kumar were today sentenced to three-year imprisonment by the special CBI in Ghaziabad in the Noida plot allotment scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here