Noida scam fallout: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Kumar shifted
Lucknow: Principal secretary (appointment) Rajiv Kumar, who was convicted by a CBI court in the Noida plot allotment scam, was on Tuesday night shifted and put on waitlist by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Rajiv Kumar, who was holding the charge of principal secretary, appointment along with personnel and vigilance, has been put on the waitlist and principal secretary, medical education and excise J P Sharma has been given additional charge of the departments, an official spokesman said here.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Neera Yadav and Kumar were today sentenced to three-year imprisonment by the special CBI in Ghaziabad in the Noida plot allotment scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- 7th Pay Commission: Government employees likely to get revised allowances from October
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts