Noida scam fallout: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Kumar shifted
Lucknow: Principal secretary (appointment) Rajiv Kumar, who was convicted by a CBI court in the Noida plot allotment scam, was on Tuesday night shifted and put on waitlist by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Rajiv Kumar, who was holding the charge of principal secretary, appointment along with personnel and vigilance, has been put on the waitlist and principal secretary, medical education and excise J P Sharma has been given additional charge of the departments, an official spokesman said here.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Neera Yadav and Kumar were today sentenced to three-year imprisonment by the special CBI in Ghaziabad in the Noida plot allotment scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report