Noida scam fallout: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Kumar shifted
Lucknow: Principal secretary (appointment) Rajiv Kumar, who was convicted by a CBI court in the Noida plot allotment scam, was on Tuesday night shifted and put on waitlist by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Rajiv Kumar, who was holding the charge of principal secretary, appointment along with personnel and vigilance, has been put on the waitlist and principal secretary, medical education and excise J P Sharma has been given additional charge of the departments, an official spokesman said here.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Neera Yadav and Kumar were today sentenced to three-year imprisonment by the special CBI in Ghaziabad in the Noida plot allotment scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman