Noida scam fallout: Senior IAS officer Rajiv Kumar shifted
Lucknow: Principal secretary (appointment) Rajiv Kumar, who was convicted by a CBI court in the Noida plot allotment scam, was on Tuesday night shifted and put on waitlist by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Rajiv Kumar, who was holding the charge of principal secretary, appointment along with personnel and vigilance, has been put on the waitlist and principal secretary, medical education and excise J P Sharma has been given additional charge of the departments, an official spokesman said here.
Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Neera Yadav and Kumar were today sentenced to three-year imprisonment by the special CBI in Ghaziabad in the Noida plot allotment scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city