Non-bailable warrant against UP Roadways MD
Lucknow: A local court on Thursday issued a non-bailable warrant against managing director of Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation and directed police to produce him before it tomorrow.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya issued the NBW on the directives of the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court in a case related to award declared by a claims tribunal.
The case is related to an accident in Hardoi district involving roadways bus in which the tribunal announced an award of Rs 4.24 lakh.
The award was later challenged in the high court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui