Non-bailable warrant against UP Roadways MD
Lucknow: A local court on Thursday issued a non-bailable warrant against managing director of Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation and directed police to produce him before it tomorrow.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya issued the NBW on the directives of the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court in a case related to award declared by a claims tribunal.
The case is related to an accident in Hardoi district involving roadways bus in which the tribunal announced an award of Rs 4.24 lakh.
The award was later challenged in the high court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks