Non-bailable warrant against UP Roadways MD
Lucknow: A local court on Thursday issued a non-bailable warrant against managing director of Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation and directed police to produce him before it tomorrow.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya issued the NBW on the directives of the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court in a case related to award declared by a claims tribunal.
The case is related to an accident in Hardoi district involving roadways bus in which the tribunal announced an award of Rs 4.24 lakh.
The award was later challenged in the high court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack