Non-bailable warrant against UP Roadways MD
Lucknow: A local court on Thursday issued a non-bailable warrant against managing director of Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation and directed police to produce him before it tomorrow.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya issued the NBW on the directives of the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court in a case related to award declared by a claims tribunal.
The case is related to an accident in Hardoi district involving roadways bus in which the tribunal announced an award of Rs 4.24 lakh.
The award was later challenged in the high court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'