Non-bailable warrant against UP Roadways MD
Lucknow: A local court on Thursday issued a non-bailable warrant against managing director of Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation and directed police to produce him before it tomorrow.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya issued the NBW on the directives of the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court in a case related to award declared by a claims tribunal.
The case is related to an accident in Hardoi district involving roadways bus in which the tribunal announced an award of Rs 4.24 lakh.
The award was later challenged in the high court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened