Non-bailable warrants against BJP MPs in Ayodhya demolition case
Lucknow: A local court issued non-bailable warrants against six persons, including BJP MPs Sakshi Mahraj and Brij Bhushan Saran Singh, accused in the Ayodhya disputed structure demolition case.
Special judge (Ayodhya prakaran/CBI) Shashi Mauli Tewari passed this order as neither these accused nor their counsels appeared before the court at the time of hearing today.
The court had earlier allowed their appearance in the court also through their counsels.
Besides Unnao MP Maharaj and Kaiserganj MP Brij Bhushan, other accused against whom warrants were issued are Pawan Kumar Pandey (former MLA), Amar Nath Goyal, Jai Bhagwan Goyal and Ram Chandra Khatri.
The court fixed July 19 as the next date of hearing. The case is related to the demolition of the disputed structure in Ayodhya on December 2, 1992, the hearing of which is going on here before the special judge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie