Noted Urdu poet Umar Qureshi dies
Gorakhpur: Noted Urdu poet Umar
Qureshi, known for his work on communal harmony, died here
following old age complications.
80-year-old Qureshi breathed his last yesterday at his
residence in Khunipur here, family sources said.
He was bestowed with Uttar Pradesh Urdu Academy Award
besides many other literary honours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Factbox: Five questions for Britain and Europe after Brexit vote
- China remains unmoved, says NSG will not discuss India's bid
- University of Mumbai to declare TYBCom Results 2016 today; check mu.ac.in
- Anil Kumble's appointment: This is what 'disappointed' Ravi Shastri, Sandeep Patil said...
- Telangana to join Centre's Uday scheme today