Notification for last phase of UP polls issued
Lucknow: Notification for the seventh and
last phase of Uttar Pradesh Assembly election was issued Monday with which nominations process also started.
The seventh phase would decide the fate of Muslim face of Samajwadi Party Mohd Azam Khan from Rampur and Saurabh Singh,
son of BSP MP and coordintaor Jugul Kishore from Kasta.
Polling for seventh phase of elections covering 60 seats
spread over Bijnore, Moradabad, Bhimnagar, Rampur, Jyotiba
Phule Nagar, Badaun, Bareilly. Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur and
Lakhimpur Kheri, would be held on March 3.
"More than 1.80 crore voters are expected to cast their
votes at 17,640 polling booths at 12,907 polling stations
where 19,404 electronic voting machines would be used,"
Election Commission officers said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray