Notification for last phase of UP polls issued
Lucknow: Notification for the seventh and
last phase of Uttar Pradesh Assembly election was issued Monday with which nominations process also started.
The seventh phase would decide the fate of Muslim face of Samajwadi Party Mohd Azam Khan from Rampur and Saurabh Singh,
son of BSP MP and coordintaor Jugul Kishore from Kasta.
Polling for seventh phase of elections covering 60 seats
spread over Bijnore, Moradabad, Bhimnagar, Rampur, Jyotiba
Phule Nagar, Badaun, Bareilly. Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur and
Lakhimpur Kheri, would be held on March 3.
"More than 1.80 crore voters are expected to cast their
votes at 17,640 polling booths at 12,907 polling stations
where 19,404 electronic voting machines would be used,"
Election Commission officers said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Five reasons you should stop eating bread!
- Do you know who is Virat Kohli's first love? No, it's not Anushka Sharma!
- Bihar Board 12th Inter Arts Results 2016: Biharboard.bih.nic.in & biharboard.ac.in BSEB Class 12 XII Intermediate Arts Exam Results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Money laundering: Chhagan, Sameer Bhujbal's judicial custody extended till June 7