Now Akhilesh, ministers to hear SP workers on fixed days
Lucknow: After party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav made his displeasure known over the functioning of UP government, Samajwadi Party on Friday fixed days when Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and his ministers would be available for workers at the party office here.
Chief Minister and SP state president Akhilesh Yadav has decided to meet party workers on every Wednesday at the Chief Minister`s official residence here at Kalidas Marg between 10 AM to 12 PM.
While senior ministers like Shivpal Singh Yadav will be available for workers on every Friday, Health Minister Ahmad Hasan and SP state secretary Ramasrey Vishwakarma will meet them on Monday.
Panchayati Raj Minister Balram Singh Yadav and state minister Rammurti Verma will be available in party office on Tuesday. Ministers Parasnath Yadav and Shahid Manzoor will be present on Thursday.
The move came after at a recent meeting in which Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav reportedly expressed his displeasure over the functioning of some of the ministers.
Yadav had given indications of cabinet reshuffle if the ministers did not meet the expectations of the common man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...