Now Akhilesh, ministers to hear SP workers on fixed days
Lucknow: After party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav made his displeasure known over the functioning of UP government, Samajwadi Party on Friday fixed days when Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and his ministers would be available for workers at the party office here.
Chief Minister and SP state president Akhilesh Yadav has decided to meet party workers on every Wednesday at the Chief Minister`s official residence here at Kalidas Marg between 10 AM to 12 PM.
While senior ministers like Shivpal Singh Yadav will be available for workers on every Friday, Health Minister Ahmad Hasan and SP state secretary Ramasrey Vishwakarma will meet them on Monday.
Panchayati Raj Minister Balram Singh Yadav and state minister Rammurti Verma will be available in party office on Tuesday. Ministers Parasnath Yadav and Shahid Manzoor will be present on Thursday.
The move came after at a recent meeting in which Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav reportedly expressed his displeasure over the functioning of some of the ministers.
Yadav had given indications of cabinet reshuffle if the ministers did not meet the expectations of the common man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway