Now grading system in UP Board`s matriculation exam
Fatehpur: On the lines of CBSE board, the
UP Board of Secondary Education will also implement grading
system in class X examinations from the year 2011.
"Draft of the grading system has been prepared and it
will be implemented in 2011 board examinations. Besides, there
will only be one question paper for each subject," Secondary
Education Minister Rangnath Mishra told reporters on Saturday.
He said that the high school students will be required to
appear in five papers only.
The minister said stern action has been taken against
examination centres from where complaints of mass copying in
previous exams were received and henceforth such centres will
"Now the district inspectors of school cannot fix
examination centres, all the powers have been delegated to the
district committee," he said.
He said that a draft of national secondary education
campaign is also ready.
"It has been decided to set up a higher secondary school
after every five kms and an intermediate college after every
seven kms. For this, junior schools are being upgraded,"
He also said that vacant posts of lecturers and LT grade
in government and aided schools will be filled soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown