Now grading system in UP Board`s matriculation exam
Fatehpur: On the lines of CBSE board, the
UP Board of Secondary Education will also implement grading
system in class X examinations from the year 2011.
"Draft of the grading system has been prepared and it
will be implemented in 2011 board examinations. Besides, there
will only be one question paper for each subject," Secondary
Education Minister Rangnath Mishra told reporters on Saturday.
He said that the high school students will be required to
appear in five papers only.
The minister said stern action has been taken against
examination centres from where complaints of mass copying in
previous exams were received and henceforth such centres will
"Now the district inspectors of school cannot fix
examination centres, all the powers have been delegated to the
district committee," he said.
He said that a draft of national secondary education
campaign is also ready.
"It has been decided to set up a higher secondary school
after every five kms and an intermediate college after every
seven kms. For this, junior schools are being upgraded,"
He also said that vacant posts of lecturers and LT grade
in government and aided schools will be filled soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt