Now `Paanch Kosi Parikrama` in Ayodhya
Lucknow: International general secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Champat Rai on Saturday said after the `Chaurasi Kosi parikrama`, seers would undertake `Paanch Kosi parikrama` around Ayodhya from September 22.
Due to monsoon rains, seers from some southern states could not participate in the Chaurasi Kosi parikrama and now they would undertake Paanch Kosi parikrama, Rai told reporters here.
A prominent seer from every state would be accompanied by 100 VHP workers during the yatra, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'