Now `Paanch Kosi Parikrama` in Ayodhya
Lucknow: International general secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Champat Rai on Saturday said after the `Chaurasi Kosi parikrama`, seers would undertake `Paanch Kosi parikrama` around Ayodhya from September 22.
Due to monsoon rains, seers from some southern states could not participate in the Chaurasi Kosi parikrama and now they would undertake Paanch Kosi parikrama, Rai told reporters here.
A prominent seer from every state would be accompanied by 100 VHP workers during the yatra, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported