Now `Paanch Kosi Parikrama` in Ayodhya
Lucknow: International general secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Champat Rai on Saturday said after the `Chaurasi Kosi parikrama`, seers would undertake `Paanch Kosi parikrama` around Ayodhya from September 22.
Due to monsoon rains, seers from some southern states could not participate in the Chaurasi Kosi parikrama and now they would undertake Paanch Kosi parikrama, Rai told reporters here.
A prominent seer from every state would be accompanied by 100 VHP workers during the yatra, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption