Now `Paanch Kosi Parikrama` in Ayodhya
Lucknow: International general secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Champat Rai on Saturday said after the `Chaurasi Kosi parikrama`, seers would undertake `Paanch Kosi parikrama` around Ayodhya from September 22.
Due to monsoon rains, seers from some southern states could not participate in the Chaurasi Kosi parikrama and now they would undertake Paanch Kosi parikrama, Rai told reporters here.
A prominent seer from every state would be accompanied by 100 VHP workers during the yatra, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert