NRHM scam: Bajpai`s CBI custody ends, sent to jail
Ghaziabad: NRHM scam accused and former managing director of UP Small Industries Corporation Abhay Kumar Bajpai was sent to Dasna Jail after his two-day CBI custody ended on Monday.
Bajpai, who was arrested in connection with alleged irregularities in utilisation of National Rural Health Mission funds, was on June 15 remanded in CBI custody by a special court.
After questioning him for two-days, the central probe agency today sent him to the Dasna Jail.
Bajpai, who has been accused of anomalies in tenders for purchases under NRHM, will now be produced before the court on June 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it