NRHM scam: Bajpai`s CBI custody ends, sent to jail
Ghaziabad: NRHM scam accused and former managing director of UP Small Industries Corporation Abhay Kumar Bajpai was sent to Dasna Jail after his two-day CBI custody ended on Monday.
Bajpai, who was arrested in connection with alleged irregularities in utilisation of National Rural Health Mission funds, was on June 15 remanded in CBI custody by a special court.
After questioning him for two-days, the central probe agency today sent him to the Dasna Jail.
Bajpai, who has been accused of anomalies in tenders for purchases under NRHM, will now be produced before the court on June 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal