NRHM scam: CBI quizzes ASHA workers
Ghazipur: A four member CBI team, probing the multi-crore NRHM scam, conducted raids at the district hospital here for the second consecutive day on Thursday and questioned ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activists) workers involved in the `Safe Motherhood Programme`.
The CBI team, which arrived here yesterday, conducted raids at the district hospital and checked records of `Safe Motherhood Programme` of the past several years, hospital sources said.
The team also inspected the kits provided to ASHA workers and also took custody of some important documents, they said.
Till now, CBI has raided the district hospital five times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'