NRHM scam: CBI quizzes ASHA workers
Ghazipur: A four member CBI team, probing the multi-crore NRHM scam, conducted raids at the district hospital here for the second consecutive day on Thursday and questioned ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activists) workers involved in the `Safe Motherhood Programme`.
The CBI team, which arrived here yesterday, conducted raids at the district hospital and checked records of `Safe Motherhood Programme` of the past several years, hospital sources said.
The team also inspected the kits provided to ASHA workers and also took custody of some important documents, they said.
Till now, CBI has raided the district hospital five times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Saffron party will still face defeat in the upcoming assembly elections', BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna Joshi jump
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh