NRHM scam: CBI quizzes ASHA workers
Ghazipur: A four member CBI team, probing the multi-crore NRHM scam, conducted raids at the district hospital here for the second consecutive day on Thursday and questioned ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activists) workers involved in the `Safe Motherhood Programme`.
The CBI team, which arrived here yesterday, conducted raids at the district hospital and checked records of `Safe Motherhood Programme` of the past several years, hospital sources said.
The team also inspected the kits provided to ASHA workers and also took custody of some important documents, they said.
Till now, CBI has raided the district hospital five times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar
- Nitin Gadkari appointed as BJP election in-charge for Goa Assembly polls
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad