NRHM scam: CBI quizzes ASHA workers
Ghazipur: A four member CBI team, probing the multi-crore NRHM scam, conducted raids at the district hospital here for the second consecutive day on Thursday and questioned ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activists) workers involved in the `Safe Motherhood Programme`.
The CBI team, which arrived here yesterday, conducted raids at the district hospital and checked records of `Safe Motherhood Programme` of the past several years, hospital sources said.
The team also inspected the kits provided to ASHA workers and also took custody of some important documents, they said.
Till now, CBI has raided the district hospital five times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH