NRHM scam: CBI quizzes ASHA workers
Ghazipur: A four member CBI team, probing the multi-crore NRHM scam, conducted raids at the district hospital here for the second consecutive day on Thursday and questioned ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activists) workers involved in the `Safe Motherhood Programme`.
The CBI team, which arrived here yesterday, conducted raids at the district hospital and checked records of `Safe Motherhood Programme` of the past several years, hospital sources said.
The team also inspected the kits provided to ASHA workers and also took custody of some important documents, they said.
Till now, CBI has raided the district hospital five times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef