NRHM scam: CBI special court to hear all cases in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A CBI special court here will now hear all the cases related to the Rs 5,000-crore National Rural Health Mission scam.
Seven cases, which were being heard by Special Judge A K Singh, were on Monday transferred to the court of Special Judge S Lal.
The necessary order for hearing of all NRHM related cases by judge S L has been passed by High Court and Uttar Pradesh administration.
According to CBI, the probe agency has filed FIRs in 21 cases which have former UP minister Babu Singh Kushwaha, ex-MLA RP Jaiswal, senior IAS officer Pradeep Shukla, former Director General (Health) S P Ram, former managing director of UP Small Industries Corporation Abhay Kumar Bajpai besides other officials as accused.
Shukla and some other officials are meanwhile out on bail as CBI was unable to file charge sheet within the 90-day deadline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi