NRHM scam: Five doctors charge sheeted for signing
Ghaziabad: Five doctors have been named in the CBI charge sheet for signing on bills related to the multi-crore NRHM scam.
A charge sheet has been filed against Dr P M Srivastav, Dr Abdul Halim, Dr Atul Kumar Singh, Dr C S Kukreja and Dr S K Pandey, by CBI investigating officer R.P Pandey.
The case is being heard by CBI special judge S Lal.
The doctors have been accused of signing a number of bills raised to facilitate the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy