NRHM scam: Five doctors charge sheeted for signing
Ghaziabad: Five doctors have been named in the CBI charge sheet for signing on bills related to the multi-crore NRHM scam.
A charge sheet has been filed against Dr P M Srivastav, Dr Abdul Halim, Dr Atul Kumar Singh, Dr C S Kukreja and Dr S K Pandey, by CBI investigating officer R.P Pandey.
The case is being heard by CBI special judge S Lal.
The doctors have been accused of signing a number of bills raised to facilitate the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview