NRHM scam: Five doctors charge sheeted for signing
Ghaziabad: Five doctors have been named in the CBI charge sheet for signing on bills related to the multi-crore NRHM scam.
A charge sheet has been filed against Dr P M Srivastav, Dr Abdul Halim, Dr Atul Kumar Singh, Dr C S Kukreja and Dr S K Pandey, by CBI investigating officer R.P Pandey.
The case is being heard by CBI special judge S Lal.
The doctors have been accused of signing a number of bills raised to facilitate the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video