NRHM scam: Five doctors charge sheeted for signing
Ghaziabad: Five doctors have been named in the CBI charge sheet for signing on bills related to the multi-crore NRHM scam.
A charge sheet has been filed against Dr P M Srivastav, Dr Abdul Halim, Dr Atul Kumar Singh, Dr C S Kukreja and Dr S K Pandey, by CBI investigating officer R.P Pandey.
The case is being heard by CBI special judge S Lal.
The doctors have been accused of signing a number of bills raised to facilitate the scam.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference