NRHM scam: Five doctors charge sheeted for signing
Ghaziabad: Five doctors have been named in the CBI charge sheet for signing on bills related to the multi-crore NRHM scam.
A charge sheet has been filed against Dr P M Srivastav, Dr Abdul Halim, Dr Atul Kumar Singh, Dr C S Kukreja and Dr S K Pandey, by CBI investigating officer R.P Pandey.
The case is being heard by CBI special judge S Lal.
The doctors have been accused of signing a number of bills raised to facilitate the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra