NRHM scam: Hearing in four cases takes place
Ghaziabad: Four cases relating to the multi-crore NRHM scam were on Monday heard by a CBI court here.
Special judge S Lal turned down the bail plea of a former chief medical officer, Dr Abdul Halim, and sent him to jail till May 04.
Former minister Babu Singh Kushwaha and 10 accused were presented before the court, which fixed April 27 as the date for the next hearing.
Arguments over chargesheets in two other cases were also completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what