NRHM scam: Hearing in four cases takes place
Ghaziabad: Four cases relating to the multi-crore NRHM scam were on Monday heard by a CBI court here.
Special judge S Lal turned down the bail plea of a former chief medical officer, Dr Abdul Halim, and sent him to jail till May 04.
Former minister Babu Singh Kushwaha and 10 accused were presented before the court, which fixed April 27 as the date for the next hearing.
Arguments over chargesheets in two other cases were also completed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory