NRHM scam: Judicial custody of 10 accused extended
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court here on Monday further remanded 10 of the accused in multi-crore National Rural Health Mission scam in judicial custody till August 6.
The accused, who were produced in the court, were also supplied with remaining documents of the charge sheets.
The CBI sought extension of their remand on the ground that if released, they would influence witnesses and tamper with the evidence.
The accused whose remand was extended are Abhay Vajpai, Sanjiv Kumar, Saurabh Jain, Vivek Jain, SP Ram, AK Srivastava, Vipul Gupta, MN Tripathi, Vinod Shukla and VK Chaudhary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'