NRHM scam: Records missing from Muzaffarnagar, says CBI
Muzaffarnagar: The Central Bureau of Investigation has lodged an FIR complaining that some records related to the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam here have gone missing.
The CBI has found that some records related to the purchase of medicine in the district hospital between 2008 and 2011 are missing, Chief Medical Officer Dr VK Johri said today.
An FIR has been lodged about the missing records, he said.
CBI has named three former CMOs of the district hospital -Umesh Sharma, Annand Swroop and Ashok Mishra- and present deputy CMO Gyanender Kumar in connection with the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital