NRHM scam: Records missing from Muzaffarnagar, says CBI
Muzaffarnagar: The Central Bureau of Investigation has lodged an FIR complaining that some records related to the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam here have gone missing.
The CBI has found that some records related to the purchase of medicine in the district hospital between 2008 and 2011 are missing, Chief Medical Officer Dr VK Johri said today.
An FIR has been lodged about the missing records, he said.
CBI has named three former CMOs of the district hospital -Umesh Sharma, Annand Swroop and Ashok Mishra- and present deputy CMO Gyanender Kumar in connection with the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...