NRHM scam: Records missing from Muzaffarnagar, says CBI
Muzaffarnagar: The Central Bureau of Investigation has lodged an FIR complaining that some records related to the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam here have gone missing.
The CBI has found that some records related to the purchase of medicine in the district hospital between 2008 and 2011 are missing, Chief Medical Officer Dr VK Johri said today.
An FIR has been lodged about the missing records, he said.
CBI has named three former CMOs of the district hospital -Umesh Sharma, Annand Swroop and Ashok Mishra- and present deputy CMO Gyanender Kumar in connection with the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations