NRHM scam: Records missing from Muzaffarnagar, says CBI
Muzaffarnagar: The Central Bureau of Investigation has lodged an FIR complaining that some records related to the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam here have gone missing.
The CBI has found that some records related to the purchase of medicine in the district hospital between 2008 and 2011 are missing, Chief Medical Officer Dr VK Johri said today.
An FIR has been lodged about the missing records, he said.
CBI has named three former CMOs of the district hospital -Umesh Sharma, Annand Swroop and Ashok Mishra- and present deputy CMO Gyanender Kumar in connection with the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- AAP to decide Sucha Singh Chhotepur's fate today
- 'Quality health care must for India'
- Bombay HC allows women to enter inner sanctum of Haji Ali Dargah; activists hail 'momentous' verdict
- Pakistan's Sami Aslam reveals why he always recalls these words from Sachin Tendulkar's retirement speech