NSUI UP unit divided into four zones
Lucknow: In a bid to ensure better functioning of the National Students Union of India (NSUI), its Uttar Pradesh unit has been divided in four zones, party sources said here Thursday.
The move comes after the state president of NSUI Praveen Chowdhury joined SP.
The party has also appointed NSUI presidents for these four zones from the elected representatives in the existing body.
While Avnish Kajal has been appointed president of NSUI western, Rahul Sachan, Abhinav Tiwari and Naved Khan will be heading central, eastern and Bundelkhand regions respectively, they said.
According to NSUI National President Rahul Chaudhury the division into zones was necessary for better functioning and strengthening of the organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali