NSUI UP unit divided into four zones
Lucknow: In a bid to ensure better functioning of the National Students Union of India (NSUI), its Uttar Pradesh unit has been divided in four zones, party sources said here Thursday.
The move comes after the state president of NSUI Praveen Chowdhury joined SP.
The party has also appointed NSUI presidents for these four zones from the elected representatives in the existing body.
While Avnish Kajal has been appointed president of NSUI western, Rahul Sachan, Abhinav Tiwari and Naved Khan will be heading central, eastern and Bundelkhand regions respectively, they said.
According to NSUI National President Rahul Chaudhury the division into zones was necessary for better functioning and strengthening of the organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands