NTPC engineer found dead in UP
Lucknow: A senior engineer with power generation major National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Uttar Pradesh`s Ambedkar Nagar district Friday, police said.
RP Pal`s body was found inside the NTPC complex in Tanda town, some 200 km from Lucknow, by some officials.
"The engineer`s body bears injury marks on the head," police inspector Ram Asrey Verma told reporters in Ambedkar Nagar.
"We are yet to ascertain any specific reason behind the death. Nothing can be said with confirmation without the autopsy reports."
Pal, who is in mid 40s, belonged to the state`s Chandauli district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city