NTPC engineer found dead in UP
Lucknow: A senior engineer with power generation major National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Uttar Pradesh`s Ambedkar Nagar district Friday, police said.
RP Pal`s body was found inside the NTPC complex in Tanda town, some 200 km from Lucknow, by some officials.
"The engineer`s body bears injury marks on the head," police inspector Ram Asrey Verma told reporters in Ambedkar Nagar.
"We are yet to ascertain any specific reason behind the death. Nothing can be said with confirmation without the autopsy reports."
Pal, who is in mid 40s, belonged to the state`s Chandauli district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured