One arrested for sale of stolen vehicles in UP
Ballia: Police on Thursday claimed to have unearthed a gang involved in selling stolen four-wheelers with the arrest of one person and the recovery of eight vehicles, police said.
Arvind Singh was arrested from Chhata village with these stolen vehicles, which he bought from West Bengal, Superintendent of Police Onkar Singh said.
The accused used to prepare fake papers and sell the vehicles here.
Police is probing his links and eliciting more information from him about the buyers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections