One arrested for sale of stolen vehicles in UP
Ballia: Police on Thursday claimed to have unearthed a gang involved in selling stolen four-wheelers with the arrest of one person and the recovery of eight vehicles, police said.
Arvind Singh was arrested from Chhata village with these stolen vehicles, which he bought from West Bengal, Superintendent of Police Onkar Singh said.
The accused used to prepare fake papers and sell the vehicles here.
Police is probing his links and eliciting more information from him about the buyers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter