One arrested for sale of stolen vehicles in UP
Ballia: Police on Thursday claimed to have unearthed a gang involved in selling stolen four-wheelers with the arrest of one person and the recovery of eight vehicles, police said.
Arvind Singh was arrested from Chhata village with these stolen vehicles, which he bought from West Bengal, Superintendent of Police Onkar Singh said.
The accused used to prepare fake papers and sell the vehicles here.
Police is probing his links and eliciting more information from him about the buyers.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today