One arrested for sale of stolen vehicles in UP
Ballia: Police on Thursday claimed to have unearthed a gang involved in selling stolen four-wheelers with the arrest of one person and the recovery of eight vehicles, police said.
Arvind Singh was arrested from Chhata village with these stolen vehicles, which he bought from West Bengal, Superintendent of Police Onkar Singh said.
The accused used to prepare fake papers and sell the vehicles here.
Police is probing his links and eliciting more information from him about the buyers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug