One dies in Muzaffarnagar riots` relief camp
Muzaffarnagar: A riot-victim has died in a private relief camp at Barnawi village in the neighbouring Shamli district here.
48-year-old Bablu fell ill and died due to cold yesterday, claimed the organiser and the village head Hafiz Hauser.
Kauser said that at least 250 people are in the Barnawi relief camp.
Meanwhile, government authorities have shifted 250 families from Madarsa private camp in Shamli town and another 126 families from the Sanjak village relief camp to safer places to prevent them from the cold wave conditions sweeping across the Uttar Pradesh.
More than 60 persons were killed and over 40,000 displaced in communal violence that broke out in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas in September last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death