One dies of food poisoning in UP
Muzaffarnagar: One person died allegedly of food poisoning at Hiranwara village in Shamli area of the district, police said Thursday.
Naresh (45) died on the spot while his four family members were rushed to hospital after they complained of headache, vomiting and stomach disorder on consuming stale khichri last evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'