One injured in firing at BSP MLC`s residence
Deoria/Lucknow: Firing erupted during a scuffle between a BSP MLC and a businessman, leaving one person injured in Deoria district, police said on Monday.
According to the complaint filed by MLC Sanjiv Dwivedi alias Ramu Dwivedi, a heated argument broke out between him and businessman Sanjay Kedia during a hockey tournament yesterday afternoon.
Later, Kedia and some of his friends came to Dwivedi`s resident and a scuffle took place during which some shots were fired in which one person was injured.
Sarfaraz, who had come with Kedia, suffered injuries in the leg and was rushed to Gorakhpur medical college hospital for treatment.
Superintendent of Police, S Chinappa said on Dwivedi`s complaint an FIR has been lodged against Kedia his associate Sriprakash Tewari and ten to 12 others unnamed and the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!