One injured in firing at BSP MLC`s residence
Deoria/Lucknow: Firing erupted during a scuffle between a BSP MLC and a businessman, leaving one person injured in Deoria district, police said on Monday.
According to the complaint filed by MLC Sanjiv Dwivedi alias Ramu Dwivedi, a heated argument broke out between him and businessman Sanjay Kedia during a hockey tournament yesterday afternoon.
Later, Kedia and some of his friends came to Dwivedi`s resident and a scuffle took place during which some shots were fired in which one person was injured.
Sarfaraz, who had come with Kedia, suffered injuries in the leg and was rushed to Gorakhpur medical college hospital for treatment.
Superintendent of Police, S Chinappa said on Dwivedi`s complaint an FIR has been lodged against Kedia his associate Sriprakash Tewari and ten to 12 others unnamed and the matter is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday