One killed, 10 injured in Noida building collapse
Greater Noida: One labourer was killed and 10 others injured on Tuesday when an under construction building collapsed in Dankore area here, police said.
The incident took place when the building, owned by Dhanesh Kasana, collapsed, killing one of the labourer Akram and injuring 10 others, they said.
The police soon reached the spot and sent the injured to the hospital.
An FIR was lodged against the absconding building owner, they said, adding that the further probe is on into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire