One killed, 10 injured in Noida building collapse
Greater Noida: One labourer was killed and 10 others injured on Tuesday when an under construction building collapsed in Dankore area here, police said.
The incident took place when the building, owned by Dhanesh Kasana, collapsed, killing one of the labourer Akram and injuring 10 others, they said.
The police soon reached the spot and sent the injured to the hospital.
An FIR was lodged against the absconding building owner, they said, adding that the further probe is on into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves