One killed, 40 injured in bus accident in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: One person was killed
and 40 others, including school children and foreigners, were
injured in a collision between a school and a state roadways
bus in Muzaffarnagar district today.
The mishap took place on Delhi-Hardwar national
highway near Dhola bridge of the district, about 10 km from
the town, when a school bus collided with a state roadways
bus, Superintendent of Police (City) Rajiv Malhotra said.
The injured including, four Japanese and school
children have been admitted to different hospitals, the SP
The deceased identified as Prayanshu hails from Bihar
and was sitting in the state roadways bus which was on way to
Delhi from Hardwar, Malhotra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog