One killed; 9 injured as high tension wire falls on them
Ghazipur (Uttar Pradesh): One person was killed on Friday while nine others seriously injured when a high tension electric wire fell on them in Bayepur Devkali village of the district.
Vakil Yadav (26) died on the spot and nine others, including four women, received serious burn injuries and had to be admitted to district hospital, police said.
District Magistrate Chandrapal Singh said that Power Corporation has been asked to provide compensation to the bereaved family and the injured as per the law.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district