One killed, dozen injured in UP gas cylinder fire
Lucknow: A woman was killed and over a dozen sustained serious burn injuries early Friday after gas leaked from a cylinder and caught fire in a home in Kanpur, police said.
The incident took place at a house in Chamanganj after an LPG cylinder in a house suddenly leaked and within moments caught fire.
Police officials said that the fire has since been doused by fire tenders. They said a middle-aged woman died in the incident while five people are battling for their lives in Ursula Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India