One killed, dozen injured in UP gas cylinder fire
Lucknow: A woman was killed and over a dozen sustained serious burn injuries early Friday after gas leaked from a cylinder and caught fire in a home in Kanpur, police said.
The incident took place at a house in Chamanganj after an LPG cylinder in a house suddenly leaked and within moments caught fire.
Police officials said that the fire has since been doused by fire tenders. They said a middle-aged woman died in the incident while five people are battling for their lives in Ursula Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan