One killed, five injured in attack by wild boar
Sultanpur: One person was killed and five others were injured in an attack by a wild boar in Kuchmuch village, police said Friday.
The boar attacked six persons working in the agriculture fields yesterday, police said, adding that the villagers fired in the air to scare away the animal.
One of the two seriously injured who were rushed to Lucknow Trauma Centre died on the way. Four others were undergoing treatment at the District Hospital here.
Meanwhile, the locals blocked the national highway demanding compensation for the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray