One killed, five injured in attack by wild boar
Sultanpur: One person was killed and five others were injured in an attack by a wild boar in Kuchmuch village, police said Friday.
The boar attacked six persons working in the agriculture fields yesterday, police said, adding that the villagers fired in the air to scare away the animal.
One of the two seriously injured who were rushed to Lucknow Trauma Centre died on the way. Four others were undergoing treatment at the District Hospital here.
Meanwhile, the locals blocked the national highway demanding compensation for the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’