One more dies in chemical factory gas leakage case in Hardoi
Hardoi (UP): With one more person affected
in chemical factory gas leakage case succumbing to his
injuries, the toll rose to five, officials said here on Tuesday.
Shailendra Gupta, who was admitted to Trauma Centre
here, died yesterday.
Gupta got seriously ill after inhaling the gas which
leaked during shifting of pipelines in Amit Chemicals on
Pramod Shukla (40), Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and
Indrana (44) had died on the same day and over a dozen taken
ill following leakage in the gas line.
A case was registered against the owner of the
factory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer,
Shailendra in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez