One more dies in chemical factory gas leakage case in Hardoi
Hardoi (UP): With one more person affected
in chemical factory gas leakage case succumbing to his
injuries, the toll rose to five, officials said here on Tuesday.
Shailendra Gupta, who was admitted to Trauma Centre
here, died yesterday.
Gupta got seriously ill after inhaling the gas which
leaked during shifting of pipelines in Amit Chemicals on
Pramod Shukla (40), Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and
Indrana (44) had died on the same day and over a dozen taken
ill following leakage in the gas line.
A case was registered against the owner of the
factory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer,
Shailendra in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state