One more dies in chemical factory gas leakage case in Hardoi
Hardoi (UP): With one more person affected
in chemical factory gas leakage case succumbing to his
injuries, the toll rose to five, officials said here on Tuesday.
Shailendra Gupta, who was admitted to Trauma Centre
here, died yesterday.
Gupta got seriously ill after inhaling the gas which
leaked during shifting of pipelines in Amit Chemicals on
Pramod Shukla (40), Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and
Indrana (44) had died on the same day and over a dozen taken
ill following leakage in the gas line.
A case was registered against the owner of the
factory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer,
Shailendra in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA