One more dies in chemical factory gas leakage case in Hardoi
Hardoi (UP): With one more person affected
in chemical factory gas leakage case succumbing to his
injuries, the toll rose to five, officials said here on Tuesday.
Shailendra Gupta, who was admitted to Trauma Centre
here, died yesterday.
Gupta got seriously ill after inhaling the gas which
leaked during shifting of pipelines in Amit Chemicals on
Pramod Shukla (40), Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and
Indrana (44) had died on the same day and over a dozen taken
ill following leakage in the gas line.
A case was registered against the owner of the
factory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer,
Shailendra in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?