Hardoi (UP): With one more person affected
in chemical factory gas leakage case succumbing to his
injuries, the toll rose to five, officials said here on Tuesday.
Shailendra Gupta, who was admitted to Trauma Centre
here, died yesterday.
Gupta got seriously ill after inhaling the gas which
leaked during shifting of pipelines in Amit Chemicals on
Pramod Shukla (40), Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and
Indrana (44) had died on the same day and over a dozen taken
ill following leakage in the gas line.
A case was registered against the owner of the
factory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer,
Shailendra in this connection.