One sentenced to seven years` RI for raping a minor
Basti: A local court on Wednesday awarded
seven years` rigorous imprisonment to a person for allegedly
raping a dalit minor girl two years ago.
Special Sessions Judge Umesh Chandra sentenced Vinod
Chauhan to seven years` rigorous imprisonment for raping a
seven-year-old girl in Dubaulia area of Mustkaham village here
on March 11, 2009.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs five thousand on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP