One sentenced to seven years` RI for raping a minor
Basti: A local court on Wednesday awarded
seven years` rigorous imprisonment to a person for allegedly
raping a dalit minor girl two years ago.
Special Sessions Judge Umesh Chandra sentenced Vinod
Chauhan to seven years` rigorous imprisonment for raping a
seven-year-old girl in Dubaulia area of Mustkaham village here
on March 11, 2009.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs five thousand on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY