Outfit formed in my name illegal: Akhilesh
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday declared as illegal an outfit
constituted in his name.
"The state president has declared as illegal Akhil
Bhartiya Akhilesh Yadav Youth Brigade (ABAYYB)," party
spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Yadav also expelled party worker Amit Singh of Ballia
for forming the organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price