Outfit formed in my name illegal: Akhilesh
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday declared as illegal an outfit
constituted in his name.
"The state president has declared as illegal Akhil
Bhartiya Akhilesh Yadav Youth Brigade (ABAYYB)," party
spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Yadav also expelled party worker Amit Singh of Ballia
for forming the organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai