Outfit formed in my name illegal: Akhilesh
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday declared as illegal an outfit
constituted in his name.
"The state president has declared as illegal Akhil
Bhartiya Akhilesh Yadav Youth Brigade (ABAYYB)," party
spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Yadav also expelled party worker Amit Singh of Ballia
for forming the organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone