Over 55 family courts set up in several districts of UP
Muzaffarnagar: More than 55 family courts have been set up in several parts of western Uttar Pradesh in an effort to bring quick justice in cases related to family, marriage and other such issues.
These courts were set up yesterday in Baghpat, Bijnor, Bulandshahr, Hamirpur, Hathras, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Lakhimpur khiri, Lalipur, Barababki, Balrampur, Farukhabad, Ferozabad, Ghaziabad besides Muzaffarnagar, among others.
The Allahabad High Court has nominated judges to these courts, official sources said.
Additional District Judge R P Singh has been nominated for the Muzaffarnagar court, while Rajender Babu for Baghpat court, Ram Chander for Bijnor, Upender Kumar in Bulandshahr and Govind Balla in Ghaziabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city