Over 55 family courts set up in several districts of UP
Muzaffarnagar: More than 55 family courts have been set up in several parts of western Uttar Pradesh in an effort to bring quick justice in cases related to family, marriage and other such issues.
These courts were set up yesterday in Baghpat, Bijnor, Bulandshahr, Hamirpur, Hathras, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Lakhimpur khiri, Lalipur, Barababki, Balrampur, Farukhabad, Ferozabad, Ghaziabad besides Muzaffarnagar, among others.
The Allahabad High Court has nominated judges to these courts, official sources said.
Additional District Judge R P Singh has been nominated for the Muzaffarnagar court, while Rajender Babu for Baghpat court, Ram Chander for Bijnor, Upender Kumar in Bulandshahr and Govind Balla in Ghaziabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part III
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part IV
- This gene puts you at increased kidney disease risk
- 7th Pay Commission: Here's why the latest bonanza won't amuse govt staffers much
- World Bank chief meets PM Modi, promises support to sustainable development
- World Cup winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari wants to succeed Roy Hodgson as new England manager
- Another jolt to BSP, senior party leader RK Chaudhary also accuses Mayawati of auctioning election ticket