Over 55 family courts set up in several districts of UP
Muzaffarnagar: More than 55 family courts have been set up in several parts of western Uttar Pradesh in an effort to bring quick justice in cases related to family, marriage and other such issues.
These courts were set up yesterday in Baghpat, Bijnor, Bulandshahr, Hamirpur, Hathras, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Lakhimpur khiri, Lalipur, Barababki, Balrampur, Farukhabad, Ferozabad, Ghaziabad besides Muzaffarnagar, among others.
The Allahabad High Court has nominated judges to these courts, official sources said.
Additional District Judge R P Singh has been nominated for the Muzaffarnagar court, while Rajender Babu for Baghpat court, Ram Chander for Bijnor, Upender Kumar in Bulandshahr and Govind Balla in Ghaziabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report