PAC commander commits suicide in UP
Bhadoi (UP): Apparently upset over a family dispute, a company commander of Provincial Armed Constabulary allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his pistol, a senior officer said here on Wednesday.
35-year-old Devendra Singh shot himself with his pistol while talking to his wife over phone last evening, Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar said.
Singh was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him dead, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof