PAC commander commits suicide in UP
Bhadoi (UP): Apparently upset over a family dispute, a company commander of Provincial Armed Constabulary allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his pistol, a senior officer said here on Wednesday.
35-year-old Devendra Singh shot himself with his pistol while talking to his wife over phone last evening, Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar said.
Singh was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him dead, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown