PAC constable commits suicide in Etah
Lucknow: A PAC constable allegedly committed suicide on Sunday by shooting himself with a double barrel gun in Etah district, 265 kms from here, police said.
Ravindra Kumar Yadav (40), posted in 43 battalion of PAC was found dead this morning in his government accommodation in Etah, they said.
The constable had suffered a bullet wound in the head.
A double barrel gun was found on the spot, police said adding, prima facie it appeared to be case of suicide.
The wife of Yadav was out of station when the incident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed