PAC constable commits suicide in Etah
Lucknow: A PAC constable allegedly committed suicide on Sunday by shooting himself with a double barrel gun in Etah district, 265 kms from here, police said.
Ravindra Kumar Yadav (40), posted in 43 battalion of PAC was found dead this morning in his government accommodation in Etah, they said.
The constable had suffered a bullet wound in the head.
A double barrel gun was found on the spot, police said adding, prima facie it appeared to be case of suicide.
The wife of Yadav was out of station when the incident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed