PAC constable commits suicide in Etah
Lucknow: A PAC constable allegedly committed suicide on Sunday by shooting himself with a double barrel gun in Etah district, 265 kms from here, police said.
Ravindra Kumar Yadav (40), posted in 43 battalion of PAC was found dead this morning in his government accommodation in Etah, they said.
The constable had suffered a bullet wound in the head.
A double barrel gun was found on the spot, police said adding, prima facie it appeared to be case of suicide.
The wife of Yadav was out of station when the incident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what