Pakistan Hindu family overstays visa, held
Mathura: A Pakistani Hindu family has been held from Vrindavan town for overstaying in the country after the expiry of their visa, police said today.
Police detained Raju of Narayanpur in Karachi, his wife, two daughters and a son from Vrindavan yesterday and apprised the Pakistani Embassy of the incident.
The family has been living in different areas of Maharashtra for last six years but they moved to Vrindavan after their visa expired on September 24, sources in the Intelligence agency said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city