Pakistan Hindu family overstays visa, held
Mathura: A Pakistani Hindu family has been held from Vrindavan town for overstaying in the country after the expiry of their visa, police said today.
Police detained Raju of Narayanpur in Karachi, his wife, two daughters and a son from Vrindavan yesterday and apprised the Pakistani Embassy of the incident.
The family has been living in different areas of Maharashtra for last six years but they moved to Vrindavan after their visa expired on September 24, sources in the Intelligence agency said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?