Pakistan Hindu family overstays visa, held
Mathura: A Pakistani Hindu family has been held from Vrindavan town for overstaying in the country after the expiry of their visa, police said today.
Police detained Raju of Narayanpur in Karachi, his wife, two daughters and a son from Vrindavan yesterday and apprised the Pakistani Embassy of the incident.
The family has been living in different areas of Maharashtra for last six years but they moved to Vrindavan after their visa expired on September 24, sources in the Intelligence agency said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Political novice Gudni Johannesson elected Iceland president amid football fever