Panchayati Raj officer suspended in Sant Kabirnagar
Sant Kabirnagar: The Uttar Pradesh
government has suspended a senior Panchayati Raj officer for
alleged irregularities in transferring of employees.
District Panchayati Raj Officer (DPO) Paltu Prasad was
suspended for transferring 1,300 sanitation employees without
taking the approval of higher officials, District Magistrate
Dinkar Dubey said.
Earlier too, the government had sought a report on
allegations against him of irregularities in connection with
construction of panchayat buildings and community toilets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'