Panchayati Raj officer suspended in Sant Kabirnagar
Sant Kabirnagar: The Uttar Pradesh
government has suspended a senior Panchayati Raj officer for
alleged irregularities in transferring of employees.
District Panchayati Raj Officer (DPO) Paltu Prasad was
suspended for transferring 1,300 sanitation employees without
taking the approval of higher officials, District Magistrate
Dinkar Dubey said.
Earlier too, the government had sought a report on
allegations against him of irregularities in connection with
construction of panchayat buildings and community toilets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'