Panchayati Raj officer suspended in Sant Kabirnagar
Sant Kabirnagar: The Uttar Pradesh
government has suspended a senior Panchayati Raj officer for
alleged irregularities in transferring of employees.
District Panchayati Raj Officer (DPO) Paltu Prasad was
suspended for transferring 1,300 sanitation employees without
taking the approval of higher officials, District Magistrate
Dinkar Dubey said.
Earlier too, the government had sought a report on
allegations against him of irregularities in connection with
construction of panchayat buildings and community toilets.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video