Panchayati Raj officer suspended in Sant Kabirnagar
Sant Kabirnagar: The Uttar Pradesh
government has suspended a senior Panchayati Raj officer for
alleged irregularities in transferring of employees.
District Panchayati Raj Officer (DPO) Paltu Prasad was
suspended for transferring 1,300 sanitation employees without
taking the approval of higher officials, District Magistrate
Dinkar Dubey said.
Earlier too, the government had sought a report on
allegations against him of irregularities in connection with
construction of panchayat buildings and community toilets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police