Panchayati Raj officer suspended in Sant Kabirnagar
Sant Kabirnagar: The Uttar Pradesh
government has suspended a senior Panchayati Raj officer for
alleged irregularities in transferring of employees.
District Panchayati Raj Officer (DPO) Paltu Prasad was
suspended for transferring 1,300 sanitation employees without
taking the approval of higher officials, District Magistrate
Dinkar Dubey said.
Earlier too, the government had sought a report on
allegations against him of irregularities in connection with
construction of panchayat buildings and community toilets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy