Parts of UP continue to reel under cold wave
Lucknow: Cold wave conditions prevailed at one or two places of the Uttar Pradesh in the past 24 hours with Najibabad in Bijnore district recording the minimum temperature at 2.6 degree Celsius.
Met office sources said that night temperatures rose in Gorakhpur and Faizabad divisions and changed little elsewhere in the state.
They were appreciably below normal in Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Allahabad divisions, below normal in Kanpur, Lucknow, Bareilly and Moradabad divisions and normal in the remaining parts of the state.
Sources said dense fog would occur at many places over the state in the next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting underway - Big prestige battle for BJP and Shiv Sena
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai, BJP gains lead in Pune; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar