Pelted with stones, lover succumbs to injuries
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honor killing, five days after a 19-year-old girl and her lover were allegedly pelted with stones for eloping; the youth today succumbed to his injuries.
The 22-year-old lover today died at the hospital in Paldi village in the district, police said.
On July 3, Tahira (19) was killed and her lover Hamza was seriously injured after stones were pelted at them by family
members of the girl, they said.
A case was registered against the family of the girl.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan