Pelted with stones, lover succumbs to injuries
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honor killing, five days after a 19-year-old girl and her lover were allegedly pelted with stones for eloping; the youth today succumbed to his injuries.
The 22-year-old lover today died at the hospital in Paldi village in the district, police said.
On July 3, Tahira (19) was killed and her lover Hamza was seriously injured after stones were pelted at them by family
members of the girl, they said.
A case was registered against the family of the girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Namotel Acache Din: Booking for worlds cheapest android smartphone at Rs 99 closes today
- Indian steps addressed key concerns of US nuclear industry
- No sign of EgyptAir plane technical problems before takeoff: Sources
- Militants kill civilian in Kashmir
- Indian worker tells Australia court his pro-ISIS post was 'sarcastic'