Pelted with stones, lover succumbs to injuries
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honor killing, five days after a 19-year-old girl and her lover were allegedly pelted with stones for eloping; the youth today succumbed to his injuries.
The 22-year-old lover today died at the hospital in Paldi village in the district, police said.
On July 3, Tahira (19) was killed and her lover Hamza was seriously injured after stones were pelted at them by family
members of the girl, they said.
A case was registered against the family of the girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional