Petrol pump manager shot at, robbed in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: A petrol pump manager going to deposit money in the bank was allegedly shot at by three bike-borne robbers, who snatched the bag carrying over Rs 14 lakh cash, and managed to flee.
The robbery took place at the petrol pump on the GT road in Chhaprola village, police said, adding that the injured manager Adesh Kumar has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
Adesh was going to the bank with salesman Sunil Kumar when three men on motorcycle stopped them, asked for the bag carrying cash and opened fired when the two resisted the robbery bid, police said.
An FIR has been lodged against unknown robbers and efforts are on to arrest them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured