Petrol pump manager shot at, robbed in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: A petrol pump manager going to deposit money in the bank was allegedly shot at by three bike-borne robbers, who snatched the bag carrying over Rs 14 lakh cash, and managed to flee.
The robbery took place at the petrol pump on the GT road in Chhaprola village, police said, adding that the injured manager Adesh Kumar has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
Adesh was going to the bank with salesman Sunil Kumar when three men on motorcycle stopped them, asked for the bag carrying cash and opened fired when the two resisted the robbery bid, police said.
An FIR has been lodged against unknown robbers and efforts are on to arrest them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents