Petrol pump manager shot at, robbed in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: A petrol pump manager going to deposit money in the bank was allegedly shot at by three bike-borne robbers, who snatched the bag carrying over Rs 14 lakh cash, and managed to flee.
The robbery took place at the petrol pump on the GT road in Chhaprola village, police said, adding that the injured manager Adesh Kumar has been admitted to a hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
Adesh was going to the bank with salesman Sunil Kumar when three men on motorcycle stopped them, asked for the bag carrying cash and opened fired when the two resisted the robbery bid, police said.
An FIR has been lodged against unknown robbers and efforts are on to arrest them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city